Read this entire post before taking any action
Job Posting 0286: Part-Time Customer Service Expert
Hello, and thanks for looking at our job listing!
We have quality products that customers love and a wonderful team but we need help!
We’re in need of a part-time customer service expert who will be responsible for all sales activities and job duties including greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, and providing product information. You will also be responsible for keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in the display of merchandise, and organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
You must be able to process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer interactions courteously and professionally. We expect customer service experts to maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the store’s commitment to our customer. Your individual duties include developing product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets in order to communicate information to the customer as well as staying current with promotional events and sales.
16 hours per week – Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays, Noon – 4 PM
$12 / hour, with the opportunity for a raise at 90 days
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
- Customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
Retail Sales Associate top skills & proficiencies
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Basic Math
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume to jeremy AT greenmountainhempcompany.com – Use the subject – Job286